AQUALEX 2 IRL/99/1/071107/PI/III.3.a/cont
LEONARDO da Vinci Multiplier project (1999-2001)
- to disseminate results of the AQUALEX LINGUA glossary
- to update its content to include new developments in genetics
- to translate it into Spanish, Norwegian, Italian
What was achieved
- Further development of AQUALEX website (www.aqualex.org)
- Updated AQUALEX glossary (3500 items) in English, French, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Italian
- International 3-day workshop in Szczecin Poland with more than 100 participants
- "AQUALEX: dissemination of a Multilingual Glossary in support of multimedia and online products related to fisheries and aquaculture” May 10-12, 2001.
- Involvement of Wiley’s publisher in England, Praxis Publishers Chichester (see Media Centre gallery for images)
AMC Ltd, Ireland; Free University of Barcelona; University of Bergen, Norway; University of Cork; University of Palermo, Italy; AQUATT, Ireland; , Scottish Aquaculture Training Association (SATA) UK.