Some priorities to note: digital, ecological, ERASMUS+
- Digital technology: priority will be the economic regulation and accountability of platforms, especially with regard to hate speech, with legislation on digital services and markets (DSA and DMA);
- Ecological transition: priority will be the establishment of carbon pricing at the EU borders for imported products.
- Social: priority will be to establish European legislation on minimum wages.
- Young people, with the expansion of the Erasmus programme.
- Democracy, with protection instruments for our democracies
- Culture, with the Europe Academy bringing together some 100 academics from 27 countries in all subjects
- Health, with a genuine joint research agency and major research plans
- A new growth and investment model for the European Union and the euro area.